Current Size: 90%
Guidelines and Rules Made Under Forest Conservation Act, 1980
- Stepping up of process for conservation of forest villages into revenue villages,.
- Regularisation of the rights of the tribals on the forest lands,.
- Forest(Conservation) Amendment Rules, 2004, G.S.R.94(E) dated 3/03/2004-.
- Corrigendum G.S.R.107(E) dated 9/03/2004 of Forest(Conservation) Amendment Rules, 2004, G.S.R.94(E) dated 3/03/2004-.
- Reply of Shri Ramesh Bais, Minister for Environment & Forests, (Independent Charge) on the letter addressed by Shri Ashish Fernandes, Assistant Editor, Sanctuary Magazine, Mumbai..