Current Size: 90%
Forest International Cooperation
Acts & Policies
- Indian Forest Act, 1927.
- National Forest Policy, 1988.
Orders / Advisory/Guidelines
- ATR from State and UT Govenments on the Guidelines issued for liberization of regulatory regimes for felling and transit of tree specise grown on private land
- Channel of Submission in Forest Policy Division
- Nomination of State Nodal Officer for Nagar Van Udyan Yojana
- Nomination of State Nodal Officer for School Nursery Yojana
- Note on Review of National Forest Policy 1988 and seeking comments
- Nagar Van Udyan Yojana dated 31.07.2015
- Guidelines for Felling and Transit Regulations for Tree Species Grown on Non- Forest/Private lands
- Draft national REDD+ Policy and Strategy-prepared by Forest Policy Division
- Inviting Comments on the Draft Guidelines for conservation, development and management of Urban Greens
- Draft Guidelines for Liberalizing Felling and Transit Regime for Tree Species grown on Non-Forest/Private Land
- State/Union Territory Minor Forest Produce (Ownership of Forest Dependent Community) Act, 2005 - Draft.
- Constitution of Core Group for Reviewing National Forest Policy, 1988. | Inviting comments for reviewing National Forest Policy, 1988.
- Institutional Framework for Implementing REDD+ in India.
- Report of the Committee constituted to study the regulatory regime regarding felling and transit regulations for tree species grown on private land - reg.
- Work allocation/subjects dealt by various Divisions of Forestry Wing of the Ministry of Environment & Forests.
- Advisory regarding the functioning of JFMCs in the context of decentralised governance.
- Proposal for staging the XIV World Forestry congress, 2015 in New Delhi, India.
- Monitoring format for implementation of the Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers(Recognition of Forest Rights) Act, 2006.[Annexure I].,[Annexure - II (A)].,[Annexure - II (B)].and [Letter for Submission].
- Implementing NLBI on Forests in India
- Forest governance and implementation of REDD+ in India.
- Methodology for assessing carbon stock for REDD+ project in India.
- Livelihood of local communities and forest degradation in India: issues for REDD+
- Conservation of biodiversity and ecosystem services by REDD+ project in India.
- International REDD+ architecture and its relevance for India.
- Proceedings of the REDD+ Workshop.
- National Forest Commission.
- Report of Regional Workshop on NLBI in Bhopal
- Report of Regional Workshop on NLBI in Ahmedabad
- Report of Regional Workshop on NLBI in Chandigarh
- Report of Regional Workshop on NLBI held in Chennai
- Proceedings of side event of the Workshop on 'Forest-based Carbon Financing' held during Delhi Sustainable Development Summit 2014.
- Proceedings of the National Conference of Ministers of Environment & Forests held on 18th August, 2009 at New Delhi.
- Agenda Notes for the National Conference of Environment and Forests Ministers of all States/UTs held on 18.08.2009.[Agenda].
- Proceedings of the Conference of the Principal Chief Conservators of Forests and Chief Wildlife Wardens of all States/UTs (New Delhi, 12-13 February, 2008)
- Minutes of the Meeting of the Expert Group on Definition of Forests at MoEF New Delhi, on 30th April and 1st May 2007.
- Proceedings of the consultation with the Principal Secretaries, the Principal Chief Conservators of Forests and the Chief Wildlife Wardens of all states / UTs on the recommendation of National Forest Commission-New Delhi, 16 October, 2006.
- Proceedings of the Conference of the Principal Chief Conservators of Forests and Chief Wildlife Wardens of all States/UTs (New Delhi, 5-6 September, 2006).
Status of "Land Use Science (Forest-PLUS) Program" under the bilateral Partnership Agreement between the Government of India and USAID on Sustainable Forests and Climate Adaptation
- Progress Update till February 2015
- Quarter 1 Year 2014-15
- Annual Progress Report Year 2013-14
- Quarter 1 Year 2013-14
- Quarter 2 Year 2013-14
- Quarter 3 Year 2013-14
- Annual Progress Report Year 2012-13
- Quarter 1 Year 2012-13
- Quarter 2 Year 2012-13
- Quarter 3 Year 2012-13
- Quarter 4 Year 2011-12
- Stakeholders Workshop at FSI Dehradun in 2013
- Stakeholders Workshop at Bengaluru in 2013
- Stakeholders Workshop at Bhopal in 2013
- Stakeholders Workshop at Shimla in 2013
- National Consultation on PPP in 2014
- JFMC Convention Report
- Sign Green Campaign
- Campaign Against Forest Fire
- 1st Training at Shimoga
- 2nd Training at Shimoga
- 3rd Training at Shimoga
- 4th Training at Shimoga
- 1st Training at Hoshangabad
- 2nd Training at Hoshangabad
- List of Participants at Hoshangabad Training
- 1st Training at Rampur
- 2nd Training at Rampur
- 3rd Training at Rampur
- Training on Remote Sensing at NOIDA
Forest International Cooperation
United Nations Forum on Forests (UNFF), Committee on Forestry of Food and Agriculture Organisation (COFO), Asia Pacific Forestry Commission (APFC)
- Asia-Pacific Forestry Sector Outlook- Study(APFSOS) country report..
- Information on implementation the Non-Legally Binding Instrument (NLBI) on all types of Forests and the progress towards achieving the four Global Objectives on Forests.
- Participation Report in Training on Forest Policy
- Report of Indian Delegation on 5th UN REDD on NFMS in 2014
- Report of Indian Delegation on AHEG 1 Meeting 2014
- Participation Report on WCA 2014
- Report of Indian Delegation on 25th Session of APFC 2013
- Report of Indian Delegation on Facilitative Workshop on IAF 2013
- Report of Indian Delegation on 4th UN REDD on NFMS in 2013
- Report of Indian Delegation on Ministerial Seminar on Bamboo in 2011